Friday, December 29

98. Brau Czech Lager (Czech Republic)

I didn't realize that this was beer 98, since two of my posts were out of order. With two days left in 2006, I need to drink two more beers, I really can't believe its happening. At times I felt it was impossible that I wouldn't do it, and then there were beer droughts. Its happening, probably some time tomorrow, while my friends and I are watching Battle Star Galactica.

I went back to see my posts to make sure I had all the numbers accounted for then I found huge gaps. I need to type in entries for about 15 beers.

The beer was another one of the Eastern European beers that are all over my neighborhood. It was neutral, neither bad nor good. I was drinking it while watching the Al Gore movie, yeah it was a downer.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Congrats on making it this far. How long before the main Niel blog is back?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home