Saturday, September 16


69. Blue Moon Belgian White (USA)

Ani really wanted that fried Mac-n-cheese she saw advertised on TV. So we headed out to Chili’s, unfortunately they sell it at TGI Fridays. But we were there and we were hungry so we ordered some food. I also checked out their beer selection and ordered a Blue Moon. I have been hearing a lot about Blue Moon, so I was interested in trying it. The waitress asked if I would like an orange in it. Huh? Sure. So a few minutes later she brings out two frosty mugs of beer (its always buy one get one at Chili’s) with oranges in it. It was a really good beer. I’m not sure why there was an orange in it, but a beer soaked orange is tasty. The beer itself had a really distinctive taste and smell of honey. It wasn’t overly strong and it was really refreshing. I think I’ll revisit this one in January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home