Friday, September 15


68. Tecate (Mexico)

It was raining really hard and I needed to do laundry. I was kind of snaky. So I ventured out heading towards Dunkin’ Donuts, I noticed a Mexican restaurant that claimed it was a bar. I said when in Rome. I went in and this place was really cheesy. I got a bottle of Tecate and some chips with guacamole. Ughh this beer was terrible, I guess a lot of these foreign beers that end up here are their Budweiser’s. I probably would have been better off picking up a cold beer from the distributor next to the Laundromat, I’m sure if I brought the attendant one she would have had n problem with me drinking in there.

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I agree about Tecate. I love Dos X's and Corona, but Tecate is weak. The Budweiser of Mexico I suppose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home