Wednesday, September 6


62. Samuel Adams Boston Lager (USA)

This afternoon I got an email from Ani and she had stumbled upon a fellow marathon beer drinker, this guy Nick is attempting to drink 365 beers this year, as of this afternoon he was up to 260 or so. I felt I have drank a lot of beer this year, and he has gone 200 more so far. Well all I can do is tip my glass and say cheers.

He mentioned in an email to me that he had talked to a guy in England who was going for the 365, but quit after 40, I wonder if there are other as I coined the phrase earlier "marathon Drinkers." I will find my people!

Anyway I got inspired to get back on the stool. I drank a Sam Adams Boston Lager. After a few long days at work it was just right to take the edge off and relax me for a evening of Rockstar: Supernova. The foam head was kind of woody and the beer itself had a really great orangey glow to it. It was not anything out of the ordinary but it was a good solid beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home