Saturday, August 26


59. Maudite
60. Old Thumper (USA)
61. Pale Chamberlain Ale (USA)

I figured that my trip to visit New Hampshire would give me opportunities for beer drinking. Dave brought a large bottle of Maudite. It is a 9% beer that has an image of a dwarves rowing a viking style long boat into hell. It was really good and muddy looking and went well with the burgers we grilled up. Maybe I'm getting much more used to it but I drank a higher alcohol beer and had no wobble afterwards.

Last time we were up head I had the Pumpkin beer from a local brewery called Shipyard. We went to the supermarket and grabbed a variety pack from them. I got around to drinking two of them, Old Thumper and Pale Chamberlain Ale. I was really not impressed with either one. Both were a little too bitter for my tastes. I was really hoping some something as soft and flavorful as the Pumkinhead. But alas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home