Saturday, August 12


52. Red Stripe (Jamaica)
53. Bavaria (Holland)

Rarely have beers that have funny commercials and are well known to college kids any good. They are usually cheap, readily available and very generic. But Red Stripe is so the exception. When I bought a six pack of the cute little fat bottles for Mike's birthday I had no idea how good they were going to be.

The beer had really good flavor, but not an overwhelming non-beer taste. All I can say is Hooray Beer!

I also brought some Bavaria beer over. It was very plain and uninspiring, and despite not feeling it. It leveled the playing field while we played Trivial Pursuit. I can only see the reason to drink this beer is that is it cheap.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Mike said...

I told ya, Red Stripe is an awesome beer. Im not a big beer drinker, but Red Stripe is definitely on my short list.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Niel said...

I love it. January 1st things to do ... jump in the ocean, get some more red stripe ... not neccesarily in that order.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home