Thursday, July 13


43. Budweiser (U.S.A)

I'll preface this post with this phrase ... The King of Beers My Ass!


I had a day off and was bored, so I ended up going to what I later learned was the most depressing strip club. This place is right across the street from the place where the Boy Scout Roundtable meetings take place. I always drive past it but never went in. I was right all those years.

I walked in and there was a pretty girl sitting with this big fat guy on the other side of the bar. On the stage was this really haggard looking plump girl. I ordered a beer form the older lady with big breasts. The woman on the stage was kind of slowly walking, she was chewing sunflower seeds. An aside I hope this is their b-team. The other girl is now sitting around drinking red bull and loudly talking about soccer with some guy.

The girl on stage mentioned that she was 31, just like someone on the TV. Yikes. I guess it is true what Indiana Jones says ... "It's not the years its the mileage".

Going back to how I started this post, Budweiser sucks. This particular bottle seems to have been cooled, warmed up and then re-cooled. Damn skunky beer is so bad.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Thats a funny story.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Niel said...

I wish any of it was a lie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home