Thursday, January 12


1. Miller Genuine Draft (U.S.A.)

I hope not to become an alcoholic, but this year I am going to drink 100 beers by December 31st 2006. I am already twelve days into the year.

By my estimates I am four beers behind. I checke dout my fridge and we have seven different varieties of beers, three varieties of Magic Hat, some MGD, a Corona, Holy Grail Ale and something I can't remember.

After dinner I picked up one of the MGDs, for a non-gourmet beer it is delicious and smooth. The taste is not complex, frankly it tastes like beer. I remember the first time I had a MGD it was at Kelvin's fraternity's letter ceremony. MGD was flowing like water and we were drinking it by the pitcherful. That night I got so drunk, it was pretty funny in retrospect. I'm not going to get that drunk during this experiment.

So with the weekend coming up I hope to drink all the beers in my fridge and look for a distributor that lets me make mixed 6-packs, no need to drink six of anything. I have lots of bottle openers, my Mets pint glass and some ambition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home